- 1.1 [techniques/skills] de manipulación, manualMore example sentences1.2 (interfering) manipulador
More example sentences
- He would also be unable to undertake employment which involved prolonged fine manipulative skills.
- He has been shown to be dishonest, calculating, egocentric, manipulative and a control freak.
- It fitted with his manipulative desire to control and dominate.
- When the crown passed to Edward, just ten years old and physically frail, the way opened for manipulative adults to seize control.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, pinchos are small portions of food, often on a cocktail stick, eaten in a bar or cafe. Often free, they are similar to