- 1.1 [techniques/skills] de manipulación, manualMore example sentences1.2 (interfering) manipulador
More example sentences
- He would also be unable to undertake employment which involved prolonged fine manipulative skills.
- He has been shown to be dishonest, calculating, egocentric, manipulative and a control freak.
- It fitted with his manipulative desire to control and dominate.
- When the crown passed to Edward, just ten years old and physically frail, the way opened for manipulative adults to seize control.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The National Police (Policía Nacional) was set up in Spain in 1976. Its members patrol provincial capitals and big cities, which are responsible for its finance, administration, and recruitment. Although armed, it has never been considered a repressive force, unlike the