Translation of manipulative in Spanish:
- 1.1 [techniques/skills] de manipulación, manualExample sentences1.2 (interfering) manipulador
- He would also be unable to undertake employment which involved prolonged fine manipulative skills.
- He has been shown to be dishonest, calculating, egocentric, manipulative and a control freak.
- It fitted with his manipulative desire to control and dominate.
- When the crown passed to Edward, just ten years old and physically frail, the way opened for manipulative adults to seize control.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
A piñata is a hollow figure made of cardboard, or from a clay pot lined with colored paper. Filled with fruit, candy, toys, etc, and hung up at parties, people take turns to stand in front of them blindfolded and try to break them with a stick. They feature in Mexican posadas