- 1.1 [techniques/skills] de manipulación, manualMore example sentences1.2 (interfering) manipulador
More example sentences
- He would also be unable to undertake employment which involved prolonged fine manipulative skills.
- He has been shown to be dishonest, calculating, egocentric, manipulative and a control freak.
- It fitted with his manipulative desire to control and dominate.
- When the crown passed to Edward, just ten years old and physically frail, the way opened for manipulative adults to seize control.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Sanfermines (The festival of San Fermín) is from 6th-14th July and el encierro (the 'running of the bulls'), takes place in Pamplona in northern Spain. The animals are released into the barricaded streets and people run in front of them, in honor of the town´s patron saint, San Fermín, who was put to death by being dragged by bulls.