- 1.1 [techniques/skills] de manipulación, manualMore example sentences1.2 (interfering) manipulador
More example sentences
- He would also be unable to undertake employment which involved prolonged fine manipulative skills.
- He has been shown to be dishonest, calculating, egocentric, manipulative and a control freak.
- It fitted with his manipulative desire to control and dominate.
- When the crown passed to Edward, just ten years old and physically frail, the way opened for manipulative adults to seize control.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
Today is a public holiday in Peru (Día de la Independencia)