Translation of mannequin in Spanish:
- 1.1 (dummy) maniquí (masculine)Example sentences1.2 (fashion model) maniquí (feminine), modelo (feminine)
- Once I was able to sift through, I found I was surrounded by mannequins displaying the newest Berliner collection.
- Never mind the clothes - you need only look at the mannequins in shop windows to feel obese.
- What is striking in these Renaissance representations, and in the mannequins displayed outside, is the Venetian aristocracy's preference for dressing their African servants in lavish courtly attire.
- Driven by the powerful grey consumer, modelling agencies with elderly mannequins are proliferating, and supermodels are making way for silver-haired ones as the advertising industry becomes attuned to the aging reality.
- There was moving art in the form of mannequins modeling Megan Waterman's fashion creations.
- She is what is known in the fashion industry as a fit model or live mannequin.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Venezuela, pasapalo is small portions of food that are usually served with drinks at parties, bars, and social get-togethers.