- 1.1 (dummy) maniquí (m)More example sentences1.2 (fashion model) maniquí (f), modelo (f)
More example sentences
- Once I was able to sift through, I found I was surrounded by mannequins displaying the newest Berliner collection.
- Never mind the clothes - you need only look at the mannequins in shop windows to feel obese.
- What is striking in these Renaissance representations, and in the mannequins displayed outside, is the Venetian aristocracy's preference for dressing their African servants in lavish courtly attire.
- Driven by the powerful grey consumer, modelling agencies with elderly mannequins are proliferating, and supermodels are making way for silver-haired ones as the advertising industry becomes attuned to the aging reality.
- There was moving art in the form of mannequins modeling Megan Waterman's fashion creations.
- She is what is known in the fashion industry as a fit model or live mannequin.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...