Translation of manual in Spanish:
- (before noun) (work/labor)
- In summer, many manual laborers take their tops off because they get sweaty, or like to saunter along the sidewalks topless.
- These manual laborers, long accustomed to toiling in the fields, are good workers.
- Some work as manual laborers while others work as farmers, especially when the fishing is bad.
- 1.1 (book)Example sentences1.2 (keyboard) (Music)
- Workers should also read the instruction manuals for computer terminals and be familiar with their operation, he said.
- The book is an instruction manual for merchants in how to calculate profit and loss.
- Legal and economic literature is arranged next to history books and computer manuals.
- The same format was often imitated at the organ, the pedal taking the bass and the manuals the treble lines.
- The ostinato in the manuals is also regular, until it moves at the end of bar 27.
- The BX - 3 has dual manuals with 61 keys each, full polyphony and a very natural feel.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.