Translation of manual in Spanish:
- (before noun) (work/labor)Example sentences
- In summer, many manual laborers take their tops off because they get sweaty, or like to saunter along the sidewalks topless.
- These manual laborers, long accustomed to toiling in the fields, are good workers.
- Some work as manual laborers while others work as farmers, especially when the fishing is bad.
- 1.1 (book) 1.2 (keyboard) (Music)Example sentences
- The same format was often imitated at the organ, the pedal taking the bass and the manuals the treble lines.
- The ostinato in the manuals is also regular, until it moves at the end of bar 27.
- The BX - 3 has dual manuals with 61 keys each, full polyphony and a very natural feel.
- Workers should also read the instruction manuals for computer terminals and be familiar with their operation, he said.
- The book is an instruction manual for merchants in how to calculate profit and loss.
- Legal and economic literature is arranged next to history books and computer manuals.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.