Translation of manufacture in Spanish:
- 1.1 (produce)(clothes)manufactured goodsproductos (masculine plural) manufacturadosmanufacturas (feminine plural)Example sentences1.2 (create artificially)
- Cultural products were manufactured on a mass scale, marketed by advertising, made ever more accessible by revolutions in technology.
- MSG is manufactured on a large scale in many countries - total world output is said now to be well over a quarter of a million tonnes per year.
- Most imitation guns are specifically manufactured to be exact replicas.
- Meanwhile, with the parts I had left over I approached Mr Tony and manufactured this news story.
- But equally certainly it was just the sort of story that would be manufactured by his enemies to do him mischief.
- All the details of the story turned out to be false and manufactured by the reporter himself.
- 1.1 uncountable (act)(of clothes)the engine is of Italian manufacture1.2 countableel motor es de fabricación italianaalso: manufactures plural(goods)productos (masculine plural) manufacturadosmanufacturas (feminine plural)Example sentences
- The two countries are small players in the world market but have a greater market share in primary products than manufactures.
- The result of raising taxes on manufactures will directly affect the costs consumers pay.
- Urbanisation accelerated, and with it Africa's international trade in manufactures and services.
- Even then, Europe, and particularly Britain, did not have mass manufacture on the scale of the American model.
- Within these groups there are forms found across the western provinces and beyond, implying large scale manufacture, while others are confined to smaller areas.
- He examines the style, quality and process of manufacture.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.