Translation of manufacture in Spanish:
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 1.1 (produce) [cars/toys] fabricar*, manufacturar; [clothes] confeccionar; [foodstuffs] elaborar, producir* manufactured goods productos (masculine plural) manufacturados, manufacturas (feminine plural)Example sentences1.2 (create artificially) [alibi/myth] fabricar*
- Cultural products were manufactured on a mass scale, marketed by advertising, made ever more accessible by revolutions in technology.
- MSG is manufactured on a large scale in many countries - total world output is said now to be well over a quarter of a million tonnes per year.
- Most imitation guns are specifically manufactured to be exact replicas.
- Meanwhile, with the parts I had left over I approached Mr Tony and manufactured this news story.
- But equally certainly it was just the sort of story that would be manufactured by his enemies to do him mischief.
- All the details of the story turned out to be false and manufactured by the reporter himself.
- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (act) fabricación (feminine), manufactura (feminine); (of clothes) confección (feminine); (of foodstuffs) elaboración (feminine), producción (feminine) the engine is of Italian manufacture el motor es de fabricación italiana 1.2 countable/numerable(manufactures plural)(goods) productos (masculine plural) manufacturados, manufacturas (feminine plural)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The language of the Basque Country and Navarre is euskera, spoken by around 750,000 people; in Spanish vasco or vascuence. It is also spelled euskara. Basque is unrelated to the Indo-European languages and its origins are unclear.