Translation of manufacture in Spanish:
- 1.1 (produce)(clothes)manufactured goods
confeccionarproductos (masculine plural) manufacturados
manufacturas (feminine plural)Example sentences1.2 (create artificially)
- Cultural products were manufactured on a mass scale, marketed by advertising, made ever more accessible by revolutions in technology.
- MSG is manufactured on a large scale in many countries - total world output is said now to be well over a quarter of a million tonnes per year.
- Most imitation guns are specifically manufactured to be exact replicas.
- Meanwhile, with the parts I had left over I approached Mr Tony and manufactured this news story.
- But equally certainly it was just the sort of story that would be manufactured by his enemies to do him mischief.
- All the details of the story turned out to be false and manufactured by the reporter himself.
- 1.1 uncountable (act)(of clothes) confección (feminine)the engine is of Italian manufactureel motor es de fabricación italianaExample sentences1.2 countable
also: manufactures plural(goods)productos (masculine plural) manufacturados
- Even then, Europe, and particularly Britain, did not have mass manufacture on the scale of the American model.
- Within these groups there are forms found across the western provinces and beyond, implying large scale manufacture, while others are confined to smaller areas.
- He examines the style, quality and process of manufacture.
manufacturas (feminine plural)Example sentences
- The two countries are small players in the world market but have a greater market share in primary products than manufactures.
- The result of raising taxes on manufactures will directly affect the costs consumers pay.
- Urbanisation accelerated, and with it Africa's international trade in manufactures and services.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.