Translation of marbled in Spanish:
- 1.1 (Architecture)(walls/floor)revestido de mármolExample sentences1.2 (Art)
(page/plastic)1.3 (Cookery)(beef)con vetas de grasaExample sentences
- From the 16th to the 19th centuries, marbled papers became an indispensable part of almost every book published.
- Set the sheet of freshly marbled paper on some newspapers to dry.
- I pounced, grabbed, and came up with three rolls of a really quite pleasant dark rose paper, slightly marbled but with no actual decorative design of the nasty kind.
- Feedlot operators feed grain to ruminants because it makes the animals grow faster and fatter, resulting in highly marbled meat.
- Most can meet the company's quality requirements by feeding hogs to put on enough back fat to produce marbled meat.
- Tablehurst's small farm shop regularly sells clean out of biodynamic lamb, sausages and finely marbled steaks.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the