Translation of marbled in Spanish:
- 1.1 [Architecture/Arquitectura] [walls/floor] revestido de mármolExample sentences1.2 [Art/Arte] [page/plastic] marmolado 1.3 [Cookery/Cocina] [beef] con vetas de grasa
- From the 16th to the 19th centuries, marbled papers became an indispensable part of almost every book published.
- Set the sheet of freshly marbled paper on some newspapers to dry.
- I pounced, grabbed, and came up with three rolls of a really quite pleasant dark rose paper, slightly marbled but with no actual decorative design of the nasty kind.
- Feedlot operators feed grain to ruminants because it makes the animals grow faster and fatter, resulting in highly marbled meat.
- Most can meet the company's quality requirements by feeding hogs to put on enough back fat to produce marbled meat.
- Tablehurst's small farm shop regularly sells clean out of biodynamic lamb, sausages and finely marbled steaks.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Bonoloto is a Spanish state lottery established in 1988. The others are the Lotería Nacional and the Lotería Primitiva. As with the Lotería Primitiva six numbers are marked on a ticket showing forty-nine numbers and win the main prize if all the numbers come up in the draw.