- 1.1 [Architecture/Arquitectura] [walls/floor] revestido de mármolMore example sentences1.2 [Art/Arte] [page/plastic] marmolado 1.3 [Cookery/Cocina] [beef] con vetas de grasa
More example sentences
- From the 16th to the 19th centuries, marbled papers became an indispensable part of almost every book published.
- Set the sheet of freshly marbled paper on some newspapers to dry.
- I pounced, grabbed, and came up with three rolls of a really quite pleasant dark rose paper, slightly marbled but with no actual decorative design of the nasty kind.
- Feedlot operators feed grain to ruminants because it makes the animals grow faster and fatter, resulting in highly marbled meat.
- Most can meet the company's quality requirements by feeding hogs to put on enough back fat to produce marbled meat.
- Tablehurst's small farm shop regularly sells clean out of biodynamic lamb, sausages and finely marbled steaks.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.