- 1.1 [Architecture/Arquitectura] [walls/floor] revestido de mármolMore example sentences1.2 [Art/Arte] [page/plastic] marmolado 1.3 [Cookery/Cocina] [beef] con vetas de grasa
More example sentences
- From the 16th to the 19th centuries, marbled papers became an indispensable part of almost every book published.
- Set the sheet of freshly marbled paper on some newspapers to dry.
- I pounced, grabbed, and came up with three rolls of a really quite pleasant dark rose paper, slightly marbled but with no actual decorative design of the nasty kind.
- Feedlot operators feed grain to ruminants because it makes the animals grow faster and fatter, resulting in highly marbled meat.
- Most can meet the company's quality requirements by feeding hogs to put on enough back fat to produce marbled meat.
- Tablehurst's small farm shop regularly sells clean out of biodynamic lamb, sausages and finely marbled steaks.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Palacio de Oriente, also known as the Palacio Real, is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family. The Royal Family now lives in the Palacio de la Zarzuela, on the outskirts of Madrid.