Translation of marbled in Spanish:
- 1.1 [Architecture/Arquitectura] [walls/floor] revestido de mármolExample sentences1.2 [Art/Arte] [page/plastic] marmolado 1.3 [Cookery/Cocina] [beef] con vetas de grasa
- From the 16th to the 19th centuries, marbled papers became an indispensable part of almost every book published.
- Set the sheet of freshly marbled paper on some newspapers to dry.
- I pounced, grabbed, and came up with three rolls of a really quite pleasant dark rose paper, slightly marbled but with no actual decorative design of the nasty kind.
- Feedlot operators feed grain to ruminants because it makes the animals grow faster and fatter, resulting in highly marbled meat.
- Most can meet the company's quality requirements by feeding hogs to put on enough back fat to produce marbled meat.
- Tablehurst's small farm shop regularly sells clean out of biodynamic lamb, sausages and finely marbled steaks.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
A piñata is a hollow figure made of cardboard, or from a clay pot lined with colored paper. Filled with fruit, candy, toys, etc, and hung up at parties, people take turns to stand in front of them blindfolded and try to break them with a stick. They feature in Mexican posadas