Translation of marbling in Spanish:
- 1.1 [Art/Arte] veteado (masculine)Example sentences1.2 [Cookery/Cocina] vetas (feminine plural) de grasa
- The case has the same decoration of painted marbling on a light brown ground, and the stand is marbled in grey on black.
- The marbling could also be painted on the back of a framing pane of glass, which was then attached to the mirror glass.
- The artist mixes water with oil sometimes, so that, as the two liquids separate out on the canvas, a speckled effect of marbling is achieved.
- Cattle producers are continually searching for alternative methods of producing beef with marbling, but with a minimum of external finish and carcass seam fat.
- Eric recommends choosing a ‘secondary’ cut like scotch, porterhouse or rump - something with a bit of marbling in it - for tenderness and flavour.
- Scientists at Ohio Agricultural Research and Development Centre in the US have recently found a genetic marked for potential tenderness and marbling in beef cattle.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
A piñata is a hollow figure made of cardboard, or from a clay pot lined with colored paper. Filled with fruit, candy, toys, etc, and hung up at parties, people take turns to stand in front of them blindfolded and try to break them with a stick. They feature in Mexican posadas