- 1.1 [Art/Arte] veteado (masculine)More example sentences1.2 [Cookery/Cocina] vetas (feminine plural) de grasa
More example sentences
- The case has the same decoration of painted marbling on a light brown ground, and the stand is marbled in grey on black.
- The marbling could also be painted on the back of a framing pane of glass, which was then attached to the mirror glass.
- The artist mixes water with oil sometimes, so that, as the two liquids separate out on the canvas, a speckled effect of marbling is achieved.
- Cattle producers are continually searching for alternative methods of producing beef with marbling, but with a minimum of external finish and carcass seam fat.
- Eric recommends choosing a ‘secondary’ cut like scotch, porterhouse or rump - something with a bit of marbling in it - for tenderness and flavour.
- Scientists at Ohio Agricultural Research and Development Centre in the US have recently found a genetic marked for potential tenderness and marbling in beef cattle.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.