- 1.1 [Art/Arte] veteado (masculine)More example sentences1.2 [Cookery/Cocina] vetas (feminine plural) de grasa
More example sentences
- The case has the same decoration of painted marbling on a light brown ground, and the stand is marbled in grey on black.
- The marbling could also be painted on the back of a framing pane of glass, which was then attached to the mirror glass.
- The artist mixes water with oil sometimes, so that, as the two liquids separate out on the canvas, a speckled effect of marbling is achieved.
- Cattle producers are continually searching for alternative methods of producing beef with marbling, but with a minimum of external finish and carcass seam fat.
- Eric recommends choosing a ‘secondary’ cut like scotch, porterhouse or rump - something with a bit of marbling in it - for tenderness and flavour.
- Scientists at Ohio Agricultural Research and Development Centre in the US have recently found a genetic marked for potential tenderness and marbling in beef cattle.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Palacio de Oriente, also known as the Palacio Real, is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family. The Royal Family now lives in the Palacio de la Zarzuela, on the outskirts of Madrid.