Translation of march-past in Spanish:
- (British English)Example sentences
- After the rally, many of the 200 protesters staged a short march past the town's war memorial in Old Milton Road.
- The event will include a march past of veterans and parade along the cliffs.
- The Armistice ceremony and a march past led by veterans from the Falklands conflict in 1982 will be attended by the Queen, the Duke of Edinburgh and other senior members of the Royal Family.
Definition of march-past in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.