Translation of marinade in Spanish:
nouncountable and uncountable
- Example sentences
- Wine marinades help meat, fish, and game keep a short time in hot weather.
- From Cumberland sausage, meat and fish marinades, home baking, beer and much more, there will be something to make every mouth water from 9am - 3pm.
- The marinade for the grilled meat and seafood is delectable and ingredients are a well-kept secret, as we were unable to get it from the staff.
transitive verb marinatePronunciation: /ˈmærɪneɪt/
- dejar en adobo
- The Scottish sirloin is marinaded in orange, lime, oregano and chillies and then pan-fried.
- I once barbecued a whole fillet of beef marinaded in a bottle of Jack Daniel's and enclosed in tinfoil.
- We also learn why vacuum packing gives meat a nasty metallic tang - it cannot breathe but ends up marinading in oxidised blood.
intransitive verb marinatePronunciation: /ˈmærɪneɪt/
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.