- 1.1 (to show position) indicador (masculine) (before noun/delante del nombre) marker buoy boya (feminine) indicadoraMore example sentences1.2marker (pen) rotulador (masculine) 1.3 [Sch] [Univ][ persona que corrige exámenes etc ]
More example sentences
- The section start and end positions were indicated with marker posts on the side of the road plus a steel rod was driven into the pavement on the centre line.
- He put it to the defendant that the granite post was a marker for disputed property and the defendant had removed it in a bid to claim the property.
- Some of the coloured route markers are over-ruled by diversion signs.
- There are too few teachers and examination markers.
- For example, in the external assessment the markers are experienced teachers, trained by a chief examiner.
- If the assessment is subjective, the level of agreement between markers must be tested in order to validate the process of marking.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, pinchos are small portions of food, often on a cocktail stick, eaten in a bar or cafe. Often free, they are similar to