- 1.1 (to show position) indicador (m) (before n) marker buoy boya (f) indicadoraMore example sentences1.2marker (pen) rotulador (m) 1.3 [Educ]persona que corrige exámenes etc
More example sentences
- The section start and end positions were indicated with marker posts on the side of the road plus a steel rod was driven into the pavement on the centre line.
- He put it to the defendant that the granite post was a marker for disputed property and the defendant had removed it in a bid to claim the property.
- Some of the coloured route markers are over-ruled by diversion signs.
- There are too few teachers and examination markers.
- For example, in the external assessment the markers are experienced teachers, trained by a chief examiner.
- If the assessment is subjective, the level of agreement between markers must be tested in order to validate the process of marking.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
La movida madrileña is an expression referring to the Madrid social and cultural scene of the late 1970s and early 1980s, and the people involved in it. It was a youth phenomenon based around night spots in the city, such as the now defunct club Rock-Ola. One of the leading lights of the movida was the movie director Pedro Almodóvar.