- 1.1 (to show position) indicador (masculine) (before noun/delante del nombre) marker buoy boya (feminine) indicadoraMore example sentences1.2marker (pen) rotulador (masculine) 1.3 [Education/Educación]persona que corrige exámenes etc
More example sentences
- The section start and end positions were indicated with marker posts on the side of the road plus a steel rod was driven into the pavement on the centre line.
- He put it to the defendant that the granite post was a marker for disputed property and the defendant had removed it in a bid to claim the property.
- Some of the coloured route markers are over-ruled by diversion signs.
- There are too few teachers and examination markers.
- For example, in the external assessment the markers are experienced teachers, trained by a chief examiner.
- If the assessment is subjective, the level of agreement between markers must be tested in order to validate the process of marking.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The PAN (Partido de Acción Nacional) is the political party that won the Mexican general elections in 2000, breaking the Partido Revolucional Institucional's record of 71 years in power. PRI - Partido Revolucionario InstitucionalPAN was founded in 1939 as a conservative alternative to President, Lázaro Cárdenas. It presents an image of being a defender of popular causes, but takes an individualistic approach to matters of education and property. Its traditional policies include limiting state intervention in the economy to a minimum and bringing about a greater rapprochement between the government and the church.