Translation of marker in Spanish:
- 1.1 (to show position) indicador (masculine) (before noun/delante del nombre) marker buoy boya (feminine) indicadoraExample sentences1.2marker (pen) rotulador (masculine) 1.3 [Sch] [Univ][ persona que corrige exámenes etc ]
- The section start and end positions were indicated with marker posts on the side of the road plus a steel rod was driven into the pavement on the centre line.
- He put it to the defendant that the granite post was a marker for disputed property and the defendant had removed it in a bid to claim the property.
- Some of the coloured route markers are over-ruled by diversion signs.
- There are too few teachers and examination markers.
- For example, in the external assessment the markers are experienced teachers, trained by a chief examiner.
- If the assessment is subjective, the level of agreement between markers must be tested in order to validate the process of marking.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
A piñata is a hollow figure made of cardboard, or from a clay pot lined with colored paper. Filled with fruit, candy, toys, etc, and hung up at parties, people take turns to stand in front of them blindfolded and try to break them with a stick. They feature in Mexican posadas