- 1 uncountable/no numerable(bone marrow)médula (f), tuétano (m) frozen o chilled to the marrow helado hasta la médulaMore example sentences
- Stem cells have been isolated from the central nervous system, bone marrow, and blood of adults.
- In general, magnetic resonance is excellent for imaging soft tissue and bone marrow.
- During a transplant, healthy bone marrow will be fed into your blood stream.
- 2 countable/numerable marrow squash o (British English/inglés británico) marrow [Cookery/Cocina]tipo de calabaza alargada y de cáscara verdeMore example sentences
- Other specialist bags have been developed especially for salads and vegetables including even marrows and courgettes.
- Lots of vegetables should be ready to harvest now including marrows, onions and sweetcorn.
- Unripe fruits are cooked as a vegetable in the same way as marrows.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The deck of cards used in Spain is called the baraja francesa. The four suits are oros, copas, espadas, and bastos, corresponding to diamonds, hearts, spades, and clubs. Each suit has nine numbered cards and three face cards - jack (sota), knight, and king. There is no queen.