- 1.1 [Const] (craft of mason) albañilería (f)(stone masonry)mampostería (f) beware of falling masonry peligro de derrumbe (before n) masonry drill taladro (m) de mampostería or de paredMore example sentences
More example sentences1.2 (organization)
- Once the mortar is dry, you can attach a cutting board to the side of the barbecue with fluted masonry nails.
- The gypsum board must be attached to the wood furring strips or underlying masonry using nails or screws.
- The project saw the renewal of stonework and replacement of masonry on the cathedral's rose window.
(Mmasonry, Free masonry)masonería (f), francmasonería (f)More example sentences
- The project aims to bring the children back to civilian life by giving them a trade in carpentry, masonry or metal work.
- To say these guys will be throwing up bricks is an affront to the fine profession of masonry.
- The building of a house, or even any transaction concerning it, is not just a matter of masonry or of business.
- While universalists insisted that Masonry was not a religion, they did view it as a great aid to religion.
- They are not, however, recognized as being official Masonry organization, and Masonic contact with them is forbidden.
- There's a lot more of that in Masonry than you'd think: Masonry is for people like us, if we choose.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Churro is a typical Spanish food, consisting of a long thin cylinder of dough, deep-fried in olive oil and often dusted with sugar. Churros are usually eaten with a thick hot drinking chocolate, especially for breakfast.