Translation of masonry in Spanish:
- 1.1 [Constr] (craft of mason) albañilería (feminine)(stone masonry)mampostería (feminine) beware of falling masonry peligro de derrumbe (before noun/delante del nombre) masonry drill taladro (masculine) de mampostería or de paredExample sentences
Example sentences1.2 (organization)
- Once the mortar is dry, you can attach a cutting board to the side of the barbecue with fluted masonry nails.
- The gypsum board must be attached to the wood furring strips or underlying masonry using nails or screws.
- The project saw the renewal of stonework and replacement of masonry on the cathedral's rose window.
(Mmasonry, Free masonry)masonería (feminine), francmasonería (feminine)Example sentences
- The project aims to bring the children back to civilian life by giving them a trade in carpentry, masonry or metal work.
- To say these guys will be throwing up bricks is an affront to the fine profession of masonry.
- The building of a house, or even any transaction concerning it, is not just a matter of masonry or of business.
- While universalists insisted that Masonry was not a religion, they did view it as a great aid to religion.
- They are not, however, recognized as being official Masonry organization, and Masonic contact with them is forbidden.
- There's a lot more of that in Masonry than you'd think: Masonry is for people like us, if we choose.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Premios Goya del cine español is the Spanish equivalent of Oscars, awarded in January every year by the AACC (Academia de las Artes y las Ciencias Cinematográficas de España). The winners receive a bust of the painter Goya.