- 1.1 masajear she massaged his neck le dio or le hizo un masaje en la nuca, le masajeó la nuca to massage sb's ego inflarle or alimentarle el ego a algnMore example sentences1.2 (manipulate) (BrE) [date/statistics] manipular
More example sentences
- You step into the specially designed bath and hundreds of revolving jets or water from nozzles massages the entire body from the feet to the neck.
- No oils or lotions are used and the session usually lasts about 20 minutes as only the upper body is massaged.
- Spend at least 5-10 minutes massaging the entire body and then relax for 5 minutes.
- Jones, who massaged facts and refused to face questions, dodged responsibility to the last.
- In order to massage the statistics the definition of extremist criminal offences was changed.
- I mean, how many people know that examinations have never been an exact science, and that results have always been massaged and fiddled to fit?
- masaje (m) to give sb a massage darle* un masaje a algn a shoulder/foot massage un masaje en los hombros/en los pies heart massage masaje cardíaco (before n) massage parlor o (BrE) parlour [euphemism/eufemismo] salón (m) de relax [eufemismo/euphemism], burdel (m)More example sentences
- This plant will keep insects away when used in oil burners and in massage will relieve muscle tension.
- You could learn massage to ease pain, for example, and support your partner in the different positions she may want to use during labour.
- I'm not sure that massage would actually relieve the pain, but it would certainly make me feel better!