Translation of massage in Spanish:
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 1.1 masajear she massaged his neck le dio or le hizo un masaje en la nuca, le masajeó la nuca to massage sb's ego inflarle or alimentarle el ego a algnExample sentences1.2 (manipulate) (British English/inglés británico) [date/statistics] manipular
- You step into the specially designed bath and hundreds of revolving jets or water from nozzles massages the entire body from the feet to the neck.
- No oils or lotions are used and the session usually lasts about 20 minutes as only the upper body is massaged.
- Spend at least 5-10 minutes massaging the entire body and then relax for 5 minutes.
- Jones, who massaged facts and refused to face questions, dodged responsibility to the last.
- In order to massage the statistics the definition of extremist criminal offences was changed.
- I mean, how many people know that examinations have never been an exact science, and that results have always been massaged and fiddled to fit?
noun/nombrec and u
- masaje (masculine) to give sb a massage darle* un masaje a algn a shoulder/foot massage un masaje en los hombros/en los pies (before noun/delante del nombre) massage parlor o (British English/inglés británico) parlour [euphemistic/eufemístico] salón (masculine) de relax [euphemistic/eufemístico], burdel (masculine)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The language of the Basque Country and Navarre is euskera, spoken by around 750,000 people; in Spanish vasco or vascuence. It is also spelled euskara. Basque is unrelated to the Indo-European languages and its origins are unclear.