Translation of massage in Spanish:
- 1.1 she massaged his neckle dio or le hizo un masaje en la nucato massage somebody's ego
le masajeó la nucainflarle or alimentarle el ego a alguienExample sentences1.2 (manipulate)
(British English) (date/statistics)
- You step into the specially designed bath and hundreds of revolving jets or water from nozzles massages the entire body from the feet to the neck.
- No oils or lotions are used and the session usually lasts about 20 minutes as only the upper body is massaged.
- Spend at least 5-10 minutes massaging the entire body and then relax for 5 minutes.
- Jones, who massaged facts and refused to face questions, dodged responsibility to the last.
- In order to massage the statistics the definition of extremist criminal offences was changed.
- I mean, how many people know that examinations have never been an exact science, and that results have always been massaged and fiddled to fit?
nouncountable or uncountable
- to give somebody a massagedarle un masaje a alguiena shoulder/foot massageun masaje en los hombros/en los pies(before noun) massage parlor o (British English) parlour [euphemistic]salón (masculine) de relax [euphemistic]
burdel (masculine)Example sentences
- This plant will keep insects away when used in oil burners and in massage will relieve muscle tension.
- You could learn massage to ease pain, for example, and support your partner in the different positions she may want to use during labour.
- I'm not sure that massage would actually relieve the pain, but it would certainly make me feel better!
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.