Translation of massive in Spanish:
- (heart attack/overdose)
- It has a heavy skull and a massive neck, and it is also by far the shortest-legged and least cursorial canid.
- The heavy and massive furniture seems doomed to remain anchored to its designated space.
- Heating pipes ran under the house - massive things lagged with heavy brown felt.
- Those are patients with suspected heart attacks, massive bleeding, and serious head injuries.
- One man was taken seriously ill after suffering a massive asthma attack following building work at flats.
- Sadly, that was no use to my beloved mother who died recently - in Scotland - from a massive heart attack, while on a waiting list for heart surgery.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.