- 1.1 (imperious) [manner/gesture] autoritario, imperioso 1.2 (masterly) magistral; [chords/voice] potenteMore example sentences
More example sentences
- This was Ireland in dominant mode, masterful and confident in their control as they turned on the style.
- She's very masterful, very domineering and would look great in leather.
- Very few teachers can feel masterful in such a classroom setting.
- I loved the first one for its sophisticated camerawork, intricate plot and masterful performances.
- But it wasn't just the kids who loved his masterful two-hour solo performance.
- It's a masterful performance that is easily among his most bare and honest.
Browse other language resources
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...