Translation of masterful in Spanish:
- 1.1 (imperious) [manner/gesture] autoritario, imperioso 1.2 (masterly) magistral; [chords/voice] potenteExample sentences
- This was Ireland in dominant mode, masterful and confident in their control as they turned on the style.
- She's very masterful, very domineering and would look great in leather.
- Very few teachers can feel masterful in such a classroom setting.
- I loved the first one for its sophisticated camerawork, intricate plot and masterful performances.
- But it wasn't just the kids who loved his masterful two-hour solo performance.
- It's a masterful performance that is easily among his most bare and honest.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Venezuela, pasapalo is small portions of food that are usually served with drinks at parties, bars, and social get-togethers.