Translation of masterful in Spanish:
- 1.1 (imperious) [manner/gesture] autoritario, imperioso 1.2 (masterly) magistral; [chords/voice] potenteExample sentences
- This was Ireland in dominant mode, masterful and confident in their control as they turned on the style.
- She's very masterful, very domineering and would look great in leather.
- Very few teachers can feel masterful in such a classroom setting.
- I loved the first one for its sophisticated camerawork, intricate plot and masterful performances.
- But it wasn't just the kids who loved his masterful two-hour solo performance.
- It's a masterful performance that is easily among his most bare and honest.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.