- 1.1 (expertise, skill) maestría (feminine); (of language, technique) dominio (masculine) the mastery of Andrés Segovia la maestría de Andrés SegoviaMore example sentences1.2 (control) dominio (masculine)
More example sentences
- Yet, accomplished mastery of all the knowledge and techniques important to preaching may not make the preacher successful.
- This demonstrates how dichotomous scoring cannot reward students for less than full knowledge or mastery of the content area.
- His quest for knowledge and mastery extends beyond the proper way to run a slant pattern, although he could tell you that, step by step.
- Those are the people that want to control you and have mastery over the way that you think.
- The third section tells how one gains mastery over natural forces through thought control.
- He is seated on a tiger skin, a symbol of power, showing his mastery over the animal world.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The PAN (Partido de Acción Nacional) is the political party that won the Mexican general elections in 2000, breaking the Partido Revolucional Institucional's record of 71 years in power. PRI - Partido Revolucionario InstitucionalPAN was founded in 1939 as a conservative alternative to President, Lázaro Cárdenas. It presents an image of being a defender of popular causes, but takes an individualistic approach to matters of education and property. Its traditional policies include limiting state intervention in the economy to a minimum and bringing about a greater rapprochement between the government and the church.