Translation of mastery in Spanish:
- 1.1 (expertise, skill)(of language, technique)the mastery of Andrés Segovia
dominio (masculine)la maestría de Andrés SegoviaExample sentences1.2 (control)
- Yet, accomplished mastery of all the knowledge and techniques important to preaching may not make the preacher successful.
- This demonstrates how dichotomous scoring cannot reward students for less than full knowledge or mastery of the content area.
- His quest for knowledge and mastery extends beyond the proper way to run a slant pattern, although he could tell you that, step by step.
- Those are the people that want to control you and have mastery over the way that you think.
- The third section tells how one gains mastery over natural forces through thought control.
- He is seated on a tiger skin, a symbol of power, showing his mastery over the animal world.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.