Translation of mastery in Spanish:
- 1.1 (expertise, skill) maestría (feminine); (of language, technique) dominio (masculine) the mastery of Andrés Segovia la maestría de Andrés SegoviaExample sentences1.2 (control) dominio (masculine)
- Yet, accomplished mastery of all the knowledge and techniques important to preaching may not make the preacher successful.
- This demonstrates how dichotomous scoring cannot reward students for less than full knowledge or mastery of the content area.
- His quest for knowledge and mastery extends beyond the proper way to run a slant pattern, although he could tell you that, step by step.
- Those are the people that want to control you and have mastery over the way that you think.
- The third section tells how one gains mastery over natural forces through thought control.
- He is seated on a tiger skin, a symbol of power, showing his mastery over the animal world.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Defensor del pueblo is an ombudsman nominated by the Spanish Parliament to defend the rights of citizens against government maladministration. If he upholds a complaint he advises the administration on appropriate compensation. This post, under the same name, also exists in some Latin American countries.