- 1.1 (of rushes, straw) estera (feminine), esterilla (feminine)(door mat)felpudo (masculine), tapete (masculine) (Colombia) (Mexico/México)(bath mat)alfombrilla (feminine) or alfombrita (feminine) or (Colombia) (Mexico/México) tapete (masculine) del baño(tablemat)(individual) (mantel (masculine)) individual (masculine); (in center of table) salvamanteles (masculine), posafuentes (masculine) (Southern Cone/Cono Sur) rubber mat colchoneta (feminine)More example sentences1.2 (of hair) maraña (feminine)
More example sentences
- He is clearing the cards, the chips, the checkered mat off the table, putting them neatly into a briefcase.
- In four years, there was just the one breakthrough: the cork mat.
- I looked at the living room we were sitting in, noticing that the main color was red and beige and even the eating table had red mats on it.
- I will need some moisture mats - thick layers of hemp fibre matting which sit on top of the waste.
- After the clear-cutting, the north slope germinated a thick mat of young Douglas fir and larch.
- They both had thick mats of curly blonde hair that had a tendency to get thick with dust and dirt, and they were both husky and cleverly ugly.