- 1.1 (marriage arranger — woman) celestina (feminine), casamentera (feminine); (— man) casamentero (masculine)More example sentences1.2 [Sport/Deporte] promotor, (masculine, feminine)
More example sentences
- Other men asked a matchmaker to arrange marriages for them.
- The marriage of her own parents were arranged through a matchmaker and they were married without even meeting each other first.
- This was still a country of matchmakers and arranged marriages, and much pressure was brought to bear.
- The firm is a merger and acquisition matchmaker for companies with market values of $300,000 to $15 million.
- Like business brokers, the matchmakers are unregulated or, at most, loosely regulated.
- She prefers to think of herself as a piano matchmaker.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Junta Autonómica is the name given to the governments of Spain's autonomous regions, with the exception of Catalonia and Valencia's Generalitat and Galicia's Xunta.