Translation of materialize in Spanish:
- 1.1 (take form)(object/ghost)I waited over an hour, but he never materialized
apareceresperé más de una hora, pero no aparecióExample sentences
Example sentences1.2 (become real)
- We had been told to expect a rescue package but none had materialised.
- A mixture of reef sharks and bulls, they have an uncanny ability to appear behind you or materialise from behind a coral head only feet away.
- She crawled out of her sleeping bag and her dark head peered around the room once more, as though she expected her friends to materialise out of nowhere.
- There must be strange entities materializing from the ether, ghouls, ghosts, or spirits hanging out in the material world to warn or haunt us.
- Near Virginia City, Nevada, the spirit of a camel materializes, led by a dead man.
- This time he knew what it was before the ghost even materialized.
- Needless to say these jobs never materialised and in fact 175 jobs from the existing plant in Limerick were actually lost.
- The expectation was for an abrupt decline in consumer expenditures that, in fact, did not materialize.
- The salaries did in fact later materialize, and living within salaries is no form of corruption.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.