Translation of materially in Spanish:
- 1.1 (regarding worldly goods) económicamente, materialmenteExample sentences1.2 (considerably) [help/change] sensiblemente, considerablemente
- He or she will hope to explore his or her full potential in every way, not only materially but also culturally, sexually and spiritually.
- Nevertheless, stringers perceive of A Team life as culturally distant and materially ideal.
- Fluctuations in the exchange rate which materially effect the value of European investments are eliminated through currency hedging.
- So you do not contend that the circumstances are materially different?
- The circumstances were not materially different from those at the time of the negative screening opinion.
- The Secretary of State considers that you have materially embellished your account, concealing material facts.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.