- 1.1 (regarding worldly goods) económicamente, materialmenteMore example sentences1.2 (considerably) [help/change] sensiblemente, considerablemente
More example sentences
- He or she will hope to explore his or her full potential in every way, not only materially but also culturally, sexually and spiritually.
- Nevertheless, stringers perceive of A Team life as culturally distant and materially ideal.
- Fluctuations in the exchange rate which materially effect the value of European investments are eliminated through currency hedging.
- So you do not contend that the circumstances are materially different?
- The circumstances were not materially different from those at the time of the negative screening opinion.
- The Secretary of State considers that you have materially embellished your account, concealing material facts.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Central America and Mexico, the word 'botana' means a small portion of food, olives, peanuts etc, usually served with a drink at parties, bars, or social occasions.