- 1.1 (regarding worldly goods) económicamente, materialmenteMore example sentences1.2 (considerably) [help/change] sensiblemente, considerablemente
More example sentences
- He or she will hope to explore his or her full potential in every way, not only materially but also culturally, sexually and spiritually.
- Nevertheless, stringers perceive of A Team life as culturally distant and materially ideal.
- Fluctuations in the exchange rate which materially effect the value of European investments are eliminated through currency hedging.
- So you do not contend that the circumstances are materially different?
- The circumstances were not materially different from those at the time of the negative screening opinion.
- The Secretary of State considers that you have materially embellished your account, concealing material facts.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Each of the 55 different administrative areas into which Spain is divided is called a provincia. Each provincia includes a main city or town, sometimes more, depending on its social and economic power. The provincial capital usually has the same name as the province.