- 1.1 (regarding worldly goods) económicamente, materialmenteMore example sentences1.2 (considerably) [help/change] sensiblemente, considerablemente
More example sentences
- He or she will hope to explore his or her full potential in every way, not only materially but also culturally, sexually and spiritually.
- Nevertheless, stringers perceive of A Team life as culturally distant and materially ideal.
- Fluctuations in the exchange rate which materially effect the value of European investments are eliminated through currency hedging.
- So you do not contend that the circumstances are materially different?
- The circumstances were not materially different from those at the time of the negative screening opinion.
- The Secretary of State considers that you have materially embellished your account, concealing material facts.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Every year the charitable Fundación Príncipe de Asturias makes eight awards in various categories. They are presented by the Príncipe de Asturias, the heir to the Spanish throne, in the Asturian city of Oviedo. The prize includes a monetary reward of 50,000 euros and a sculpture by the Catalan artist Joan Miró. Winners have included: the writers Umberto Eco and Mario Vargas Llosa; the politicians Nelson Mandela and Yasser Arafat; the organization Médecins sans Frontières; the scientist Stephen Hawking; and the golfer Severiano Ballesteros.