Translation of matriculate in Spanish:
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo[formal]
- 1.1 (enrol) matricularse, inscribirse*Example sentences1.2 (qualify) (British English/inglés británico) aprobar* el examen de ingreso
- Under the plan, all undergraduates entering Tulane University will matriculate through a single undergraduate college.
- After graduating from University College, he matriculated at Trinity College Cambridge in 1871.
- After matriculating, he enrolled in Arts at Sydney University in 1948.
- This is a request for everyone who matriculated from Hudson Park High School in 1994 to contact me in connection with the 10-year matric reunion this year.
- In 1963, the first group of students matriculated from the high school.
- If a learner has no mark in any of these three categories, he won't matriculate even if he gets full marks in the final exam.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The language of the Basque Country and Navarre is euskera, spoken by around 750,000 people; in Spanish vasco or vascuence. It is also spelled euskara. Basque is unrelated to the Indo-European languages and its origins are unclear.