- 1.1 (enrol) matricularse, inscribirse*More example sentences1.2 (qualify) (British English/inglés británico) aprobar* el examen de ingreso
More example sentences
- Under the plan, all undergraduates entering Tulane University will matriculate through a single undergraduate college.
- After graduating from University College, he matriculated at Trinity College Cambridge in 1871.
- After matriculating, he enrolled in Arts at Sydney University in 1948.
- This is a request for everyone who matriculated from Hudson Park High School in 1994 to contact me in connection with the 10-year matric reunion this year.
- In 1963, the first group of students matriculated from the high school.
- If a learner has no mark in any of these three categories, he won't matriculate even if he gets full marks in the final exam.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Bullfighting is popular in Spain and in Mexico, Colombia, Peru, and Venezuela. For some Spaniards it is crucial to Spanish identity. The season runs from March to October in Spain, from November to March in Latin America.