Translation of matriculate in Spanish:
- 1 (enrol)matricularse
- Under the plan, all undergraduates entering Tulane University will matriculate through a single undergraduate college.
- After graduating from University College, he matriculated at Trinity College Cambridge in 1871.
- After matriculating, he enrolled in Arts at Sydney University in 1948.
- 2 (qualify) (British English)aprobar el examen de ingresoExample sentences
- This is a request for everyone who matriculated from Hudson Park High School in 1994 to contact me in connection with the 10-year matric reunion this year.
- In 1963, the first group of students matriculated from the high school.
- If a learner has no mark in any of these three categories, he won't matriculate even if he gets full marks in the final exam.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.