- 1.1 (enrol) matricularse, inscribirse*More example sentences1.2 (qualify) (British English/inglés británico) aprobar* el examen de ingreso
More example sentences
- Under the plan, all undergraduates entering Tulane University will matriculate through a single undergraduate college.
- After graduating from University College, he matriculated at Trinity College Cambridge in 1871.
- After matriculating, he enrolled in Arts at Sydney University in 1948.
- This is a request for everyone who matriculated from Hudson Park High School in 1994 to contact me in connection with the 10-year matric reunion this year.
- In 1963, the first group of students matriculated from the high school.
- If a learner has no mark in any of these three categories, he won't matriculate even if he gets full marks in the final exam.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Cortes Generales is the Spanish Parliament, consisting of two houses, the lower house or Congreso de los Diputados and the upper house or Senado. It is a legislative body, approves state budgets, and exercises other powers relating to international treaties and agreements, the autonomous regions and appointments to posts in institutions such as the Tribunal Constitucional.