Translation of matriculate in Spanish:
- 1.1 (enrol)matricularseinscribirseExample sentences1.2 (qualify)
(British English)aprobar el examen de ingresoExample sentences
- Under the plan, all undergraduates entering Tulane University will matriculate through a single undergraduate college.
- After graduating from University College, he matriculated at Trinity College Cambridge in 1871.
- After matriculating, he enrolled in Arts at Sydney University in 1948.
- This is a request for everyone who matriculated from Hudson Park High School in 1994 to contact me in connection with the 10-year matric reunion this year.
- In 1963, the first group of students matriculated from the high school.
- If a learner has no mark in any of these three categories, he won't matriculate even if he gets full marks in the final exam.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Carnaval is the three days of festivities preceding Lent, characterized by costumes, masks, drinking, music, and dancing.