Translation of maturity in Spanish:
- 1.1 (physical) madurez (feminine), edad (feminine) adulta to reach maturity llegar* a la madurezExample sentences1.2 (of temperament, mentality) madurez (feminine) 1.3 (of plant) pleno desarrollo (masculine) 1.4 [Finance] vencimiento (masculine)
- These are the signs not only of old age, but of maturity, experience and wisdom.
- It was almost childlike, but with a strong underlying sense of maturity and wisdom.
- The female mouse reaches sexual maturity at an age of 5-6 weeks.
- Your capital is guaranteed as long as you keep the bond until maturity date.
- As bills of exchange are meant to be discounted, they do not usually remain in the hands of the ostensible payee until their date of maturity.
- For an investor who plans to hold the bond until maturity, liquidity risk is less important.
- Much of this is multilateral and bilateral debt and suppliers credits with long-term maturities and favourable terms that should not be refinanced.
- Fixed mortgage rates continue to fall across all maturities.
- But you don't want to go out too far in maturities.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Today is the Día de los Santos Inocentes, a religious festival celebrated in the Spanish-speaking world to commemorate the New Testament story of the massacre of the "Innocents", by playing practical jokes, or inocentadas, on one another. The classic inocentada is to hang paper dolls on someone's back without their knowing. Spoof news stories also appear in newspapers and the media.