Translation of maturity in Spanish:
- 1.1 (physical)to reach maturityedad (feminine) adultallegar a la madurezExample sentences1.2 (of temperament, mentality) 1.3 (of plant)
1.4 (Finance)pleno desarrollo (masculine)Example sentences
- These are the signs not only of old age, but of maturity, experience and wisdom.
- It was almost childlike, but with a strong underlying sense of maturity and wisdom.
- The female mouse reaches sexual maturity at an age of 5-6 weeks.
- Your capital is guaranteed as long as you keep the bond until maturity date.
- As bills of exchange are meant to be discounted, they do not usually remain in the hands of the ostensible payee until their date of maturity.
- For an investor who plans to hold the bond until maturity, liquidity risk is less important.
- Much of this is multilateral and bilateral debt and suppliers credits with long-term maturities and favourable terms that should not be refinanced.
- Fixed mortgage rates continue to fall across all maturities.
- But you don't want to go out too far in maturities.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is Aberri Eguna, Basque national day, and a public holiday in the Basque country of Spain.