Translation of maturity in Spanish:
- 1.1 (physical) madurez (feminine), edad (feminine) adulta to reach maturity llegar* a la madurezExample sentences1.2 (of temperament, mentality) madurez (feminine) 1.3 (of plant) pleno desarrollo (masculine) 1.4 [Finance] vencimiento (masculine)
- These are the signs not only of old age, but of maturity, experience and wisdom.
- It was almost childlike, but with a strong underlying sense of maturity and wisdom.
- The female mouse reaches sexual maturity at an age of 5-6 weeks.
- Your capital is guaranteed as long as you keep the bond until maturity date.
- As bills of exchange are meant to be discounted, they do not usually remain in the hands of the ostensible payee until their date of maturity.
- For an investor who plans to hold the bond until maturity, liquidity risk is less important.
- Much of this is multilateral and bilateral debt and suppliers credits with long-term maturities and favourable terms that should not be refinanced.
- Fixed mortgage rates continue to fall across all maturities.
- But you don't want to go out too far in maturities.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Zarzuela is a musical drama consisting of alternating passages of dialogue, songs, choruses, and dancing, that originated in Spain in the seventeenth century. Its name comes from the Zarzuela palace, Madrid. It is also popular in Latin America.