n (plural -ties)uncountable or countable/no numerable o numerable
- (post) alcaldía (f), intendencia (f) (River Plate area/Río de la Plata) ; (period of office) mandato (m) como alcalde/alcaldesa, intendencia (f) (River Plate area/Río de la Plata)More example sentences
More example sentences
- Positions such as mayoralties are not the property of certain parties to be carved up between them; they're the property of the people.
- His deeper political reason for calling lay in his design to become a candidate for the mayoralty position in Oakland, California.
- If none of the councillors win the mayoralty then three will go.
- He purchased entrance to the franchise in 1350, at the beginning of Robert's first mayoralty.
- The city added 430,000 new jobs during his mayoralty - Gotham's greatest job growth ever.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Paro is the name in Spain for both unemployment and unemployment benefit. The period for which paro can be claimed ranges from three months to a year, depending on how long a person has been working. The amount paid decreases over the period of unemployment.