n (plural -ties)uncountable or countable/no numerable o numerable
- (post) alcaldía (f), intendencia (f) (River Plate area/Río de la Plata) ; (period of office) mandato (m) como alcalde/alcaldesa, intendencia (f) (River Plate area/Río de la Plata)More example sentences
More example sentences
- Positions such as mayoralties are not the property of certain parties to be carved up between them; they're the property of the people.
- His deeper political reason for calling lay in his design to become a candidate for the mayoralty position in Oakland, California.
- If none of the councillors win the mayoralty then three will go.
- He purchased entrance to the franchise in 1350, at the beginning of Robert's first mayoralty.
- The city added 430,000 new jobs during his mayoralty - Gotham's greatest job growth ever.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Palacio de Oriente, also known as the Palacio Real, is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family. The Royal Family now lives in the Palacio de la Zarzuela, on the outskirts of Madrid.