Translation of measurement in Spanish:
- 1.1 uncountable and countable (act) the metric system of measurementel sistema métrico decimalExample sentences1.2 countable (dimension) leg measurement
largo (masculine) de piernachest measurementcontorno (masculine) de pechowaist measurement to take somebody's measurementstomarle las medidas a alguienExample sentences
- Strict limits on the ratio of punitive to compensatory damages would elevate the importance of accurate measurement of compensatory harm.
- Lack of accurate audience measurement is a main hold-up.
- Coring also will make crop insurance yield measurement more accurate since it tends to level the surface of the grain in the bin.
- If tree size within an orchard block is variable, then choose the measurements for the average size of the larger trees.
- But some clothes marketers have discovered that they have had to go beyond physical measurements to satisfy consumers with apparel that fits.
- This study looked at 342 men and women older than 65 who did not normally consume high amounts of calcium and whose BMD measurements were average for their age.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.