Translation of meatball in Spanish:
- 1.1 [Cookery/Cocina] albóndiga (feminine)Example sentences1.2 (stupid person) (American English/inglés norteamericano) [slang/argot], pánfilo, (masculine, feminine) [colloquial/familiar]
- The pasta dishes included rigatoni, fettuccine with meatballs as well as seafood and chicken versions, ranging from €9 to €14.
- I'll have the chicken parm with spaghetti, meatballs and salad.
- Steve had made spaghetti bolognese with meatballs, three different types of salad, garlic bread and plain old bread rolls.
- Get out of here, meatball, before you join Jessica in the pool, permanently.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Havana, Cuba has three daily newspapers. The best known is Granma(www.granma.cubaweb.cu), official newspaper of the Cuban Communist Party. Trabajadores is published by the Cuban trade union movement, and the more lively Juventud Rebelde is aimed at a younger readership.