Translation of meatball in Spanish:
- 1.1 [Cookery/Cocina] albóndiga (feminine)Example sentences1.2 (stupid person) (American English/inglés norteamericano) [slang/argot], pánfilo, (masculine, feminine) [colloquial/familiar]
- The pasta dishes included rigatoni, fettuccine with meatballs as well as seafood and chicken versions, ranging from €9 to €14.
- I'll have the chicken parm with spaghetti, meatballs and salad.
- Steve had made spaghetti bolognese with meatballs, three different types of salad, garlic bread and plain old bread rolls.
- Get out of here, meatball, before you join Jessica in the pool, permanently.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.