- 1.1 [Cookery/Cocina] albóndiga (feminine)More example sentences1.2 (stupid person) (American English/inglés norteamericano) [slang/argot], pánfilo, (masculine, feminine) [colloquial/familiar]
More example sentences
- The pasta dishes included rigatoni, fettuccine with meatballs as well as seafood and chicken versions, ranging from €9 to €14.
- I'll have the chicken parm with spaghetti, meatballs and salad.
- Steve had made spaghetti bolognese with meatballs, three different types of salad, garlic bread and plain old bread rolls.
- Get out of here, meatball, before you join Jessica in the pool, permanently.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Every year the charitable Fundación Príncipe de Asturias makes eight awards in various categories. They are presented by the Príncipe de Asturias, the heir to the Spanish throne, in the Asturian city of Oviedo. The prize includes a monetary reward of 50,000 euros and a sculpture by the Catalan artist Joan Miró. Winners have included: the writers Umberto Eco and Mario Vargas Llosa; the politicians Nelson Mandela and Yasser Arafat; the organization Médecins sans Frontières; the scientist Stephen Hawking; and the golfer Severiano Ballesteros.