- 1.1 [Cookery/Cocina] albóndiga (feminine)More example sentences1.2 (stupid person) (American English/inglés norteamericano) [slang/argot], pánfilo, (masculine, feminine) [colloquial/familiar]
More example sentences
- The pasta dishes included rigatoni, fettuccine with meatballs as well as seafood and chicken versions, ranging from €9 to €14.
- I'll have the chicken parm with spaghetti, meatballs and salad.
- Steve had made spaghetti bolognese with meatballs, three different types of salad, garlic bread and plain old bread rolls.
- Get out of here, meatball, before you join Jessica in the pool, permanently.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Mexico, today is Conmemoración de la Proclamación de la Independencia. Throughout the country, at 11 o'clock at night, there is a communal shout, El Grito, in memory of Padre Hidalgo's cry of independence from the Spanish in the town of Dolores.