- 1.1 [Culin] albóndiga (f)More example sentences1.2 (stupid person) (AmE) [slang/argot], pánfilo, -la (m,f) [familiar/colloquial]
More example sentences
- The pasta dishes included rigatoni, fettuccine with meatballs as well as seafood and chicken versions, ranging from €9 to €14.
- I'll have the chicken parm with spaghetti, meatballs and salad.
- Steve had made spaghetti bolognese with meatballs, three different types of salad, garlic bread and plain old bread rolls.
- Get out of here, meatball, before you join Jessica in the pool, permanently.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...