Translation of meatball in Spanish:
- 1.1 (Cookery)Example sentences1.2 (stupid person)
(American English) [slang]
- The pasta dishes included rigatoni, fettuccine with meatballs as well as seafood and chicken versions, ranging from €9 to €14.
- I'll have the chicken parm with spaghetti, meatballs and salad.
- Steve had made spaghetti bolognese with meatballs, three different types of salad, garlic bread and plain old bread rolls.
pánfilo, (-la) (masculine, feminine) [colloquial]Example sentences
- Get out of here, meatball, before you join Jessica in the pool, permanently.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.