Translation of mechanics in Spanish:
- 1 (+ singular verb/+ verbo en singular) [Physics/Física] [Mech] mecánica (feminine)Example sentences
- With this work Lagrange transformed mechanics into a branch of mathematical analysis.
- Dynamics is defined as that branch of mechanics that deals with forces and their relation primarily to motion.
- He applied mechanics to improve turbines and waterwheels more than doubling the efficiency of the waterwheel.
- I put my ear to the floor and hear only the rumble of the mechanics beneath the train and the scrape of the wheels grinding against the iron tracks.
- We could trace back the mechanics of the machine and learn the mind of God.
- There are clear, educational explanations of the physics of the tasks and the mechanics of the machines.
- Wanting to do more than cobble, he taught himself maths, navigation and practical mechanics.
- This work was to be in four parts, arithmetic, geometry, mechanics, and hydraulics.
- The scheme is run chiefly for boys interested in mechanics and mechanical engineering.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.