- [process/agriculture/production] mecanizar*; [unit/regiment] motorizar*More example sentences
More example sentences
- The South African asbestos trade responded to the post-war boom by initiating and extending underground workings, and by centralizing and mechanizing the refining process.
- Thanks to information technology, wine analysis is today much more sophisticated than could have been imagined even a decade ago, and there have even been attempts to mechanize the process of tasting.
- The mining process is more mechanized than that at most Brazilian gem mines.
- Armor platoon members can relate to logistics problems when attached to an infantry or mechanized task force not familiar with supporting armor units.
- An influential subset of armoured warfare, rather than a distinct doctrine in its own right, it combined the use of tanks, mechanized infantry, and air power, often with special forces.
- Scout platoons are a recon and security element of a maneuver battalion (infantry, mechanized, tank, or cavalry).
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The variety of catalán spoken in the Balearic Islands is called mallorquín. Some people regard it as a separate language from Catalan, which enjoys official status, but it is not officially recognized as such.