- [process/agriculture/production] mecanizar*; [unit/regiment] motorizar*More example sentences
More example sentences
- The South African asbestos trade responded to the post-war boom by initiating and extending underground workings, and by centralizing and mechanizing the refining process.
- Thanks to information technology, wine analysis is today much more sophisticated than could have been imagined even a decade ago, and there have even been attempts to mechanize the process of tasting.
- The mining process is more mechanized than that at most Brazilian gem mines.
- Armor platoon members can relate to logistics problems when attached to an infantry or mechanized task force not familiar with supporting armor units.
- An influential subset of armoured warfare, rather than a distinct doctrine in its own right, it combined the use of tanks, mechanized infantry, and air power, often with special forces.
- Scout platoons are a recon and security element of a maneuver battalion (infantry, mechanized, tank, or cavalry).
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Paro is the name in Spain for both unemployment and unemployment benefit. The period for which paro can be claimed ranges from three months to a year, depending on how long a person has been working. The amount paid decreases over the period of unemployment.