Translation of mechanize in Spanish:
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- [process/agriculture/production] mecanizar*; [unit/regiment] motorizar*Example sentences
- The South African asbestos trade responded to the post-war boom by initiating and extending underground workings, and by centralizing and mechanizing the refining process.
- Thanks to information technology, wine analysis is today much more sophisticated than could have been imagined even a decade ago, and there have even been attempts to mechanize the process of tasting.
- The mining process is more mechanized than that at most Brazilian gem mines.
- Armor platoon members can relate to logistics problems when attached to an infantry or mechanized task force not familiar with supporting armor units.
- An influential subset of armoured warfare, rather than a distinct doctrine in its own right, it combined the use of tanks, mechanized infantry, and air power, often with special forces.
- Scout platoons are a recon and security element of a maneuver battalion (infantry, mechanized, tank, or cavalry).
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Havana, Cuba has three daily newspapers. The best known is Granma(www.granma.cubaweb.cu), official newspaper of the Cuban Communist Party. Trabajadores is published by the Cuban trade union movement, and the more lively Juventud Rebelde is aimed at a younger readership.