- 1.1 (ornament) medallón (masculine)More example sentences1.2 [Cookery/Cocina] medallón (masculine)
More example sentences
- There was a medallion with the shape of dragon wings around her neck.
- Absently, he felt the chain necklace and the medallion against his chest grow colder than ice.
- Some are laden with gold medallions or sport diamond earrings.
- I had chosen a steak plus a pork medallion and the meat arrived exactly as ordered.
- Dishes range from snacks to full meals such as fillet of beef medallions on rosti potato with rosemary sauce.
- I had the Turkey Tenderloins, turkey medallions wrapped in bacon and grilled.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Spain's War of Independence against Napoleon Bonaparte's French occupation was ignited by the popular revolt in Madrid on 2 May 1808 against the French army. With support from the Duke of Wellington, Spanish resistance continued for over five years in a guerra de guerrillas which gave the world the concept and the term guerrilla warfare. The autocratic Fernando VII was restored to the throne in 1814, and his first act was to abolish the progressive Constitution of Cadiz adopted in 1812.