Translation of medallion in Spanish:
- 1.1 (ornament) medallón (masculine)Example sentences1.2 [Cookery/Cocina] medallón (masculine)
- There was a medallion with the shape of dragon wings around her neck.
- Absently, he felt the chain necklace and the medallion against his chest grow colder than ice.
- Some are laden with gold medallions or sport diamond earrings.
- I had chosen a steak plus a pork medallion and the meat arrived exactly as ordered.
- Dishes range from snacks to full meals such as fillet of beef medallions on rosti potato with rosemary sauce.
- I had the Turkey Tenderloins, turkey medallions wrapped in bacon and grilled.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The language of the Basque Country and Navarre is euskera, spoken by around 750,000 people; in Spanish vasco or vascuence. It is also spelled euskara. Basque is unrelated to the Indo-European languages and its origins are unclear.