- 1.1 (ornament) medallón (masculine)More example sentences1.2 [Cookery/Cocina] medallón (masculine)
More example sentences
- There was a medallion with the shape of dragon wings around her neck.
- Absently, he felt the chain necklace and the medallion against his chest grow colder than ice.
- Some are laden with gold medallions or sport diamond earrings.
- I had chosen a steak plus a pork medallion and the meat arrived exactly as ordered.
- Dishes range from snacks to full meals such as fillet of beef medallions on rosti potato with rosemary sauce.
- I had the Turkey Tenderloins, turkey medallions wrapped in bacon and grilled.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The deck of cards used in Spain is called the baraja francesa. The four suits are oros, copas, espadas, and bastos, corresponding to diamonds, hearts, spades, and clubs. Each suit has nine numbered cards and three face cards - jack (sota), knight, and king. There is no queen.