- 1.1 [Mathematics/Matemáticas] [value/wage] medioMore example sentences1.2 (in middle) [formal] intermedio
More example sentences
- He says the poorest bankruptcy filers, people who fall below the median income in their state, can wipe out their debts the same way they did before.
- The first value corresponds to the most heterogeneous values observed in the literature and the second to a median value.
- Frequencies of recombination correspond to the median value of two or three fluctuation tests, each one done with six independent colonies.
- However, results may be limited, because the bladder neck and median prostate lobe cannot be treated.
- The normally obliterated umbilical artery within the urachus forms the median umbilical ligament in the adult.
- The volar compartment includes forearm wrist flexors, pronator tendons, and median and ulnar nerves and arteries.
- 1 [Mathematics/Matemáticas] mediana (feminine)
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.