Translation of medic in Spanish:
- 1.1 (physician)médico, (-ca) (masculine, feminine)Example sentences1.2 (student)
estudiante (masculine and feminine) de medicina1.3→ paramedicExample sentences
- Equally, though no-one would begrudge mature students retraining as medics, it is fanciful to suppose that they alone can make up the shortfall.
- After decades of isolation, Iraq's 32 000 doctors and medics need to update their knowledge.
- They are arresting medics and ambulance drivers, including foreign volunteer medical workers.
- Smathers, who grew up with six sisters, said he was inspired to serve in the military by his father, who was an Army medic in World War II.
- In 1956, he was drafted by the Army Medical Corp. to serve overseas as a medic at a clinic in Germany.
- Burnham is a medic in the Army's 1st Brigade, 25th Infantry Division at Fort Lewis, Wash.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.