- 1.1 uncountable or countable/no numerable o numerable (substance) medicamento (masculine)More example sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (treatment) tratamiento (masculine); (drugs) medicación (feminine) he's on medication está medicado
More example sentences
- Different medications treating these diseases have been used in clinical trials.
- The physician in charge provided a pharmacy for making up the medications prescribed.
- Nurse practitioners are able to prescribe medications as part of their practice.
- We talk round and round the question of whether to have more drug medication before surgery.
- It is true that older people have a range of health problems requiring medication.
- Jeffrey was described as having a mental age of eight and needed constant care and medication.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Junta Autonómica is the name given to the governments of Spain's autonomous regions, with the exception of Catalonia and Valencia's Generalitat and Galicia's Xunta.