Translation of medication in Spanish:
- 1.1 u and c (substance) medicamento (masculine)Example sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (treatment) tratamiento (masculine); (drugs) medicación (feminine) he's on medication está medicado
- Different medications treating these diseases have been used in clinical trials.
- The physician in charge provided a pharmacy for making up the medications prescribed.
- Nurse practitioners are able to prescribe medications as part of their practice.
- We talk round and round the question of whether to have more drug medication before surgery.
- It is true that older people have a range of health problems requiring medication.
- Jeffrey was described as having a mental age of eight and needed constant care and medication.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
An estanco is an establishment selling tobacco, stamps, bus and subway passes and other products whose sale is restricted. Cigarettes etc are sold in bars and cafés but at higher prices. Estancos also sell stationery and sometimes newspapers.