- 1.1 uncountable or countable/no numerable o numerable (substance) medicamento (masculine)More example sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (treatment) tratamiento (m); (drugs) medicación (f) he's on medication está medicado
More example sentences
- Different medications treating these diseases have been used in clinical trials.
- The physician in charge provided a pharmacy for making up the medications prescribed.
- Nurse practitioners are able to prescribe medications as part of their practice.
- We talk round and round the question of whether to have more drug medication before surgery.
- It is true that older people have a range of health problems requiring medication.
- Jeffrey was described as having a mental age of eight and needed constant care and medication.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Bullfighting is popular in Spain and in Mexico, Colombia, Peru, and Venezuela. For some Spaniards it is crucial to Spanish identity. The season runs from March to October in Spain, from November to March in Latin America.