- 1.1 u and c (substance) medicamento (masculine)More example sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (treatment) tratamiento (masculine); (drugs) medicación (feminine) he's on medication está medicado
More example sentences
- Different medications treating these diseases have been used in clinical trials.
- The physician in charge provided a pharmacy for making up the medications prescribed.
- Nurse practitioners are able to prescribe medications as part of their practice.
- We talk round and round the question of whether to have more drug medication before surgery.
- It is true that older people have a range of health problems requiring medication.
- Jeffrey was described as having a mental age of eight and needed constant care and medication.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Did you know that the primary meaning of almuerzo is lunch? It is used only in this sense in most of Latin America. In Spain and Mexico, where comida is the usual word for lunch, almuerzo can also be a mid-morning snack.