Translation of medicine in Spanish:
- 1 countable and uncountable (substance) to give somebody a taste or dose of her/his own medicinepagarle a alguien con la misma monedato take one's/the medicinehe took his medicine like a manapechugó con las consecuencias sin chistar(before noun) medicine bottlefrasco (masculine) de medicinafrasco (masculine) de remedio (esp Latin America)medicine box or cabinetbotiquín (masculine) (de medicinas)medicine chest medicine droppercuentagotas (masculine) medicinalgotero (masculine) medicinal (Latin America)Example sentences
- Treatments include preventative medicines and those for use in acute attacks.
- If you remain well while on the medicines, the treatment should be continued.
- In less urgent cases, treatment by medicines and vitamins may be a better option.
- 2 uncountable (science) to practice medicineejercer la medicinato study medicineestudiar medicinaExample sentences
- He said they planned to take on extra clinicians in respiratory medicine, obstetrics and gynaecology.
- The practice of medicine must comply with modern ethical standards.
- A few of them were practitioners of herbal medicine but most were ordinary, conventional citizens.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.