Translation of medicine in Spanish:
- 1 countable or uncountable (substance) to give somebody a taste o dose of her/his own medicineto take one's/the medicinehe took his medicine like a manpagarle a alguien con la misma moneda(before noun) medicine bottleapechugó con las consecuencias sin chistarmedicine box o cabinetfrasco (masculine) de medicina or (especially Latin America) de remediomedicine chest medicine droppercuentagotas (masculine) or (Latin America) gotero (masculine) medicinalExample sentences
- Treatments include preventative medicines and those for use in acute attacks.
- If you remain well while on the medicines, the treatment should be continued.
- In less urgent cases, treatment by medicines and vitamins may be a better option.
- 2 uncountable (science) to practice medicineto study medicineejercer la medicinaestudiar medicinaExample sentences
- He said they planned to take on extra clinicians in respiratory medicine, obstetrics and gynaecology.
- The practice of medicine must comply with modern ethical standards.
- A few of them were practitioners of herbal medicine but most were ordinary, conventional citizens.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to