- 1 c u (substance) medicamento (m), medicina (f), remedio (m) (esp AmL) to give sb a taste o dose of her/his own medicine pagarle* a algn con la misma moneda to take one's/the medicine he took his medicine like a man apechugó con las consecuencias sin chistar (before n) medicine bottle frasco (m) de medicina or (esp AmL) de remedio medicine box o cabinet botiquín (m) (de medicinas) medicine chest botiquín (m) medicine dropper cuentagotas (m) or (AmL) gotero (m) medicinalMore example sentences
- Treatments include preventative medicines and those for use in acute attacks.
- If you remain well while on the medicines, the treatment should be continued.
- In less urgent cases, treatment by medicines and vitamins may be a better option.
- 2 u (science) medicina (f) to practice medicine ejercer* la medicina to study medicine estudiar medicinaMore example sentences
- He said they planned to take on extra clinicians in respiratory medicine, obstetrics and gynaecology.
- The practice of medicine must comply with modern ethical standards.
- A few of them were practitioners of herbal medicine but most were ordinary, conventional citizens.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...