Translation of medium wave in Spanish:
- (British English)(no plural)on (the) medium wave
onda (feminine) mediaen onda mediaExample sentences
- Presenter Steve Scruton, who created the idea for Pirate BBC Essex, will broadcast live simultaneously on medium wave, FM and the internet.
- In most of the eastern Arab world, BBC broadcasts are heard on medium wave, and in key cities the BBC is available on FM.
- Meanwhile in the Midlands, where the station has been broadcasting on medium wave since 1996, listening is at an all time record with 214,000 regularly tuning into the station.
Definition of medium wave in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.