- 1 [Physics/Física][ fusión accidental del núcleo de un reactor ]More example sentences
- I was 21 years old and it was three days after the partial meltdown of the reactor core.
- Some nuclear critics had asserted that a core meltdown would inevitably breach containment.
- A year ago one of the company's nuclear plants came dangerously close to a core meltdown.
- 2 [Finance] (crash) colapso (masculine), debacle (feminine)More example sentences
- It's been a long time since I've had a major meltdown, and this time it was just about a puppy.
- Perhaps the most critical lesson learned from last year, however, is the heavy price corporate reputations pay for such meltdowns.
- While no one expects hedge-fund values to be listed in the daily newspapers, everyone would be relieved if fewer meltdowns appeared in the headlines.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Central America and Mexico, the word 'botana' means a small portion of food, olives, peanuts etc, usually served with a drink at parties, bars, or social occasions.