Translation of memorandum in Spanish:
noun/nombre (plural -dums or , -da /-də/)
- 1.1 [Admin] memorándum (masculine), servicio (masculine) interno (Spain/España)Example sentences
Example sentences1.2 [Politics/Política] memorándum (masculine) 1.3 [Business/Comercio] memorandum of association escritura (feminine) pública de constitución memorandum of understanding memorando (masculine) de entendimiento
- A march held last week handed over a memorandum to business and government, demanding a halt to job losses.
- The chairman of the multilateral talks, Pierre Girard, a Swiss diplomat, circulated a memorandum Tuesday to member states to reconvene the meeting, according to the sources.
- His involvement in high politics started in 1584, when he wrote his first political memorandum, A Letter of Advice to Queen Elizabeth.
- Government agencies will sign a memorandum of understanding to commit to the plan, and a committee will make regular reports to the community.
- The department and the municipality have signed a memorandum of understanding identifying an urgent need for relocation, provision and supply of decent houses to flood victims.
- He and Paek on Saturday also signed a memorandum of understanding that will establish a regular consultation mechanism between their countries' foreign ministries.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
A piñata is a hollow figure made of cardboard, or from a clay pot lined with colored paper. Filled with fruit, candy, toys, etc, and hung up at parties, people take turns to stand in front of them blindfolded and try to break them with a stick. They feature in Mexican posadas