n (plural -dums or , -da /-də/)
- 1.1 [Administration/Administración] memorándum (m), servicio (m) interno (Spain/España)More example sentences
More example sentences1.2 [Government/Gobierno] memorándum (masculine) 1.3 [Business/Comercio] memorandum of association escritura (feminine) pública de constitución memorandum of understanding memorando (masculine) de entendimiento
- A march held last week handed over a memorandum to business and government, demanding a halt to job losses.
- The chairman of the multilateral talks, Pierre Girard, a Swiss diplomat, circulated a memorandum Tuesday to member states to reconvene the meeting, according to the sources.
- His involvement in high politics started in 1584, when he wrote his first political memorandum, A Letter of Advice to Queen Elizabeth.
- Government agencies will sign a memorandum of understanding to commit to the plan, and a committee will make regular reports to the community.
- The department and the municipality have signed a memorandum of understanding identifying an urgent need for relocation, provision and supply of decent houses to flood victims.
- He and Paek on Saturday also signed a memorandum of understanding that will establish a regular consultation mechanism between their countries' foreign ministries.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...