n (pl -dums or , -da /-də/)
- 1.1 [Adm] memorándum (m), servicio (m) interno (Esp)More example sentences
More example sentences1.2 [Govt] memorándum (m) 1.3 [Busn] memorandum of association escritura (f) pública de constitución memorandum of understanding memorando (m) de entendimiento
- A march held last week handed over a memorandum to business and government, demanding a halt to job losses.
- The chairman of the multilateral talks, Pierre Girard, a Swiss diplomat, circulated a memorandum Tuesday to member states to reconvene the meeting, according to the sources.
- His involvement in high politics started in 1584, when he wrote his first political memorandum, A Letter of Advice to Queen Elizabeth.
- Government agencies will sign a memorandum of understanding to commit to the plan, and a committee will make regular reports to the community.
- The department and the municipality have signed a memorandum of understanding identifying an urgent need for relocation, provision and supply of decent houses to flood victims.
- He and Paek on Saturday also signed a memorandum of understanding that will establish a regular consultation mechanism between their countries' foreign ministries.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The RAE (Real Academia de la Lengua Española) is a body established in the eighteenth century to record and preserve the Spanish language. It is made up of académicos, who are normally well-known literary figures and/or academic experts on the Spanish language. The RAE publishes the Diccionario de la Real Academia Española, which is regarded as an authority on correct Spanish. Affiliated academies exist in Latin American countries.