Translation of memorandum in Spanish:
noun plural -dums or -da Pronunciation: / -də /
- 1.1 (Admin)Example sentences1.2 (Politics)
Example sentences1.3 (Business)memorandum of association
- A march held last week handed over a memorandum to business and government, demanding a halt to job losses.
- The chairman of the multilateral talks, Pierre Girard, a Swiss diplomat, circulated a memorandum Tuesday to member states to reconvene the meeting, according to the sources.
- His involvement in high politics started in 1584, when he wrote his first political memorandum, A Letter of Advice to Queen Elizabeth.
memorandum of understandingescritura (feminine) pública de constituciónmemorando (masculine) de entendimiento
- Government agencies will sign a memorandum of understanding to commit to the plan, and a committee will make regular reports to the community.
- The department and the municipality have signed a memorandum of understanding identifying an urgent need for relocation, provision and supply of decent houses to flood victims.
- He and Paek on Saturday also signed a memorandum of understanding that will establish a regular consultation mechanism between their countries' foreign ministries.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the