- monumento (masculine) memorial
tosb/sth monumento aalgn/algo it was built as a memorial to the fallen fue construido a la memoria or en memoria de los caídosMore example sentences
- At the junction of the two stands London's only cross-eyed statue, a memorial to 18th century libertarian John Wilkes.
- I'd expected to see looted shops, broken glass, and a lot of mess, but it really was shocking to see the Cenotaph, a memorial to Britain's war-dead, daubed with graffiti.
- The anchor was raised some years ago near Boatstrand and has now been mounted on the pier with an appropriate plaque as a memorial to its ill-fated captain and crew.
- (before noun/delante del nombre) [plaque/service] conmemorativo
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, pinchos are small portions of food, often on a cocktail stick, eaten in a bar or cafe. Often free, they are similar to