Translation of mental in Spanish:
- 1 (before noun)(powers/process/illness/health)
psiquiátricotortura (feminine) psicológicato make a mental note of somethingtomar nota de algo mentalmenteI've already formed a mental picture or image of the placeyo ya me he hecho una idea del lugarExample sentences
- Brentano did in fact hold that every mental phenomenon is an object of inner consciousness.
- Why do you invest even one brain cell of your mental capital on figuring out his motivation?
- The illness of a relative meant that we, his family, were fully aware of his abhorrence of the loss of mental faculty.
- During her time as a patient no treatment for mental disorder or illness was given.
- Indeed, psychiatrists do not talk of insanity but prefer to use terms such as mental illness or mental disorder.
- Nowadays, music is both applied for patients with mental disorders and healthy people.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.