- 1 (before noun/delante del nombre) [powers/process/illness/health] mental; [hospital/patient] psiquiátrico mental age edad (feminine) mental mental cruelty crueldad (feminine) mental mental handicap discapacidad (feminine) mental mental institution institución (feminine) para enfermos mentales mental torture tortura (feminine) psicológica to make a mental note of sth tomar nota de algo mentalmente I've already formed a mental picture o image of the place yo ya me he hecho una idea del lugarMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Brentano did in fact hold that every mental phenomenon is an object of inner consciousness.
- Why do you invest even one brain cell of your mental capital on figuring out his motivation?
- The illness of a relative meant that we, his family, were fully aware of his abhorrence of the loss of mental faculty.
- During her time as a patient no treatment for mental disorder or illness was given.
- Indeed, psychiatrists do not talk of insanity but prefer to use terms such as mental illness or mental disorder.
- Nowadays, music is both applied for patients with mental disorders and healthy people.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Junta Autonómica is the name given to the governments of Spain's autonomous regions, with the exception of Catalonia and Valencia's Generalitat and Galicia's Xunta.