- 1.1 (in restaurant) carta (f), menú (m) (esp AmL) ; (set meal) menú (m) lamb's not on the menu no hay cordero set menu menú de la casaMore example sentences
More example sentences1.2 [Comput] menú (m)
- The site also features a meal planner, which allows consumers to print not only recipes, but also menus and shopping lists.
- It says restaurant menus increasingly list details of food producers and suppliers.
- After being shown to our table we were handed the wine list and menus.
More example sentences
- There is a good restaurant at the South Sea Hotel serving a mixed menu including sea food.
- Homely restaurants serve inexpensive fixed menus known as comida corrida.
- Let's see more baked potatoes and lentil soup on school menus, fruit juices being promoted instead of branded fizzy drinks.
- The screen also provides ample room to see the menu commands, making the camera functions easy to navigate.
- A number of menus are available when you are inside the administrative interface, and some of these menus have submenus as well.
- Important operations are hidden in right-mouse-click pop-up menus and do not also appear on the main menus or toolbars.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The RAE (Real Academia de la Lengua Española) is a body established in the eighteenth century to record and preserve the Spanish language. It is made up of académicos, who are normally well-known literary figures and/or academic experts on the Spanish language. The RAE publishes the Diccionario de la Real Academia Española, which is regarded as an authority on correct Spanish. Affiliated academies exist in Latin American countries.