- 1.1 (in restaurant) carta (f), menú (m) (esp AmL) ; (set meal) menú (m) lamb's not on the menu no hay cordero set menu menú de la casaMore example sentences
More example sentences1.2 [Comput] menú (m)
- The site also features a meal planner, which allows consumers to print not only recipes, but also menus and shopping lists.
- It says restaurant menus increasingly list details of food producers and suppliers.
- After being shown to our table we were handed the wine list and menus.
More example sentences
- There is a good restaurant at the South Sea Hotel serving a mixed menu including sea food.
- Homely restaurants serve inexpensive fixed menus known as comida corrida.
- Let's see more baked potatoes and lentil soup on school menus, fruit juices being promoted instead of branded fizzy drinks.
- The screen also provides ample room to see the menu commands, making the camera functions easy to navigate.
- A number of menus are available when you are inside the administrative interface, and some of these menus have submenus as well.
- Important operations are hidden in right-mouse-click pop-up menus and do not also appear on the main menus or toolbars.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is Fiesta de Santiago (St James' Day). The famous Camino de Santiago, the pilgrimage of thousands of people from all over Spain and many other parts of Europe to the holy city of Santiago de Compostela, takes place in the week leading up to St James' Day, 25 July. The city also has its fiestas around this time. The streets are full of musicians and performers for two weeks of celebrations culminating in the Festival del Apóstol.