Translation of merge in Spanish:
fundirse(companies/departments/schools)look out for traffic merging from the left
unirsecuidado con el tráfico que confluye por la izquierdato merge
intosomethinghe merged into the crowdse perdió entre el gentíothese animals merge into the foliageestos animales se mimetizan con el follajethe red merges into the blueel rojo se funde con el azulExample sentences
- The retirement option would be available to those who have completed 40 years of age and seven years of service with the bank, including in those entities which have merged with the bank.
- But this summer they upped the ante by merging with two other combined co-ops to form a super cooperative.
- The two institutions merged into a single entity on 1 July 2003, much to trade unions' cry of a sell-out.
- He says the different communities north of Winchester would merge into one indistinguishable mass of housing if Barton Farm were to be built on.
- Remember those cold winter days when you walked through a park somewhere and the traffic in the distance merged into grey noise?
- The raags would be different and gradually merge into one.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.