Translation of merry-go-round in Spanish:
- 1.1 (carousel)Example sentences1.2 (frenetic activity)
- Despite " modernisation " of the city, primitive amusement rides like manual merry-go-rounds and " giant " wheels proved a big hit with children.
- Instead, after a little fight with Phoebe, Holden ends up accompanying her to the park and watching as she rides the merry-go-round, stretching from her wooden horse to reach a prized brass ring.
- Waltzers, dodgems, helter-skelters and one or two old fashioned merry-go-rounds with properly painted horses.
- Without context we end up on a merry-go-round of activity and movement that never seems to get us to where we want to be.
- Fund management is a merry-go-round with what talent there is often on the move.
- So the merry-go-round of pseudo-debate will continue.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than