- 1 1.1 countable/numerable (opening) malla (feminine) a broad/fine mesh malla abierta/finaMore example sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (material) malla (feminine) wire mesh tela (feminine) or malla (feminine) metálica, tejido (masculine) metálico (River Plate area/Río de la Plata) , anjeo (masculine) (Colombia)
More example sentences
- The Bird Castle offers protection to smaller birds which can enter through the two-inch mesh, but the holes are small enough to keep out cats or birds of prey like kestrels.
- Particles can stick to collagen fibrils or they can be hindered by the size of the mesh spacing between the fibrils.
- When the net is close to the shore the men pull quickly to land the bag of the net, which traps the fish in its 4-inch mesh.
- They have been ordered to fence off the funfair from the hazardous buildings with a two metre high wire mesh fence.
- The 30 ft long wire mesh fence - similar to those used at tennis courts - is a last-ditch attempt to end more than five years of harassment from a gang of youths.
- Activist documents gave detailed instructions on how to cut through the toughest of wire mesh fences.
- 2 [Mech] engranaje (masculine) out of mesh desengranado
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Guernica is a Basque town destroyed by German bombers fighting on the Nationalist side in the Spanish Civil War in April 1937.