Translation of mesh in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 countable (opening) a broad/fine meshmalla abierta/finaExample sentences1.2 uncountable (material) wire mesh
- The Bird Castle offers protection to smaller birds which can enter through the two-inch mesh, but the holes are small enough to keep out cats or birds of prey like kestrels.
- Particles can stick to collagen fibrils or they can be hindered by the size of the mesh spacing between the fibrils.
- When the net is close to the shore the men pull quickly to land the bag of the net, which traps the fish in its 4-inch mesh.
- They have been ordered to fence off the funfair from the hazardous buildings with a two metre high wire mesh fence.
- The 30 ft long wire mesh fence - similar to those used at tennis courts - is a last-ditch attempt to end more than five years of harassment from a gang of youths.
- Activist documents gave detailed instructions on how to cut through the toughest of wire mesh fences.
- (gears/cogs)to mesh
withsomethingconcondar or cuadrar conalgoExample sentences
- That gear meshes with three planet gears which in turn drive a second sun gear attached to the pinion shaft.
- The patent then goes on to the patentee's special idea of an additional ‘oil pulley’ which meshes with a special extra set of teeth on the other side of the timing belt.
- The output pinion of the traverse gearbox meshes with the gear rack segment attached to the carriage body, providing 800 mils of traverse.
- They also will work with the annual budget so proposals mesh with agency policy objectives and plans.
- But over the years, one man's cattle raider has become another man's freedom fighter, and the Rob Roy story has been skewed to mesh with the rise of Scottish nationalism.
- Trusting in the mystery that will lead me to whatever books will mesh with my current (non-academic) learning needs.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.