Translation of mesh in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 countable/numerable (opening) malla (feminine) a broad/fine mesh malla abierta/finaExample sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (material) malla (feminine) wire mesh tela (feminine) or malla (feminine) metálica, tejido (masculine) metálico (River Plate area/Río de la Plata) , anjeo (masculine) (Colombia)
- The Bird Castle offers protection to smaller birds which can enter through the two-inch mesh, but the holes are small enough to keep out cats or birds of prey like kestrels.
- Particles can stick to collagen fibrils or they can be hindered by the size of the mesh spacing between the fibrils.
- When the net is close to the shore the men pull quickly to land the bag of the net, which traps the fish in its 4-inch mesh.
- They have been ordered to fence off the funfair from the hazardous buildings with a two metre high wire mesh fence.
- The 30 ft long wire mesh fence - similar to those used at tennis courts - is a last-ditch attempt to end more than five years of harassment from a gang of youths.
- Activist documents gave detailed instructions on how to cut through the toughest of wire mesh fences.
- 2 [Mech] engranaje (masculine) out of mesh desengranado
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.