- 1.1 (utensils) (esp AmE) servicio (m) de campañaMore example sentences1.2 (uniform) (BrE) uniforme (m) de gala
More example sentences
- Digging her mess kit out of her saddlebags, she set about retrieving some dinner from the pans littering the pit stones along the edge of the fire's reach.
- I packed a small one-burner backpacking stove, a bag of rice, two cans of kidney beans, and a mess kit for four people in my backpack.
- Based on a Marine Corps system the M - 1945 combat field pack (carrying underwear toilet articles mess kit, poncho) joined to the M - 1945 field cargo pack (extra clothing) and belt with canteen and first-aid packet pouch.
- On VE day, when he was running a laboratory in a field hospital in Poona, the officers' mess laid on a celebratory meal, and he was made to dine outside on the lawn as he didn't have full mess kit.
- We got to dress up, Tom more than me as I don't have the gear, but he has a kilt, and wears it with his mess kit.
- Uniforms range from full mess kit (with dinner jackets, cummerbunds or waistcoats, etc) to Service Dress with bow ties.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Santería is a religious cult, fusing African beliefs and Catholicism, which developed among African Yoruba slaves in Cuba. Followers believe both in a single supreme being and also in orishas, deities who each share an identity with a Christian saint and who combine a force of nature with human characteristics. Rituals involve music, dancing, sacrificial offerings, divination, and going into trances.