- 1.1 (utensils) (especially American English/especialmente inglés norteamericano) servicio (masculine) de campañaMore example sentences1.2 (uniform) (British English/inglés británico) uniforme (masculine) de gala
More example sentences
- Digging her mess kit out of her saddlebags, she set about retrieving some dinner from the pans littering the pit stones along the edge of the fire's reach.
- I packed a small one-burner backpacking stove, a bag of rice, two cans of kidney beans, and a mess kit for four people in my backpack.
- Based on a Marine Corps system the M - 1945 combat field pack (carrying underwear toilet articles mess kit, poncho) joined to the M - 1945 field cargo pack (extra clothing) and belt with canteen and first-aid packet pouch.
- On VE day, when he was running a laboratory in a field hospital in Poona, the officers' mess laid on a celebratory meal, and he was made to dine outside on the lawn as he didn't have full mess kit.
- We got to dress up, Tom more than me as I don't have the gear, but he has a kilt, and wears it with his mess kit.
- Uniforms range from full mess kit (with dinner jackets, cummerbunds or waistcoats, etc) to Service Dress with bow ties.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mossos d'Esquadra is the name of the police force of the Catalan autonomous region. It has a wide range of responsibilities but the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional also operate in Catalonia.