- 1 (communication) mensaje (m) a message of support un mensaje de apoyo would you like to leave a message, can I take a message? ¿quiere dejar algún recado or (esp AmL) mensaje?, ¿quiere dejar algo dicho? (CS) could you give him a message? ¿podría darle un recado? to get the message [colloquial/familiar] entender*, darse* cuenta (before n) message box [Comput] bandeja (f) de mensajesMore example sentences
- The messages are not sent directly to the recipient's phone, rather the sender and the recipient must subscribe to the service which provides a secret link for them to access the message.
- Text messaging is the cellphone technology that allows users to send and receive written messages through their phones.
- I even used birds to send my messages from here directly to Devlin.
- 2 (of novel, song) mensaje (m) the message of the Gospel el mensaje del EvangelioMore example sentences
- Can videogames convey social and political messages and still be a lot of fun?
- Most of that material, however, while interesting, is marginal to the political message of the film.
- Acclaimed for using a popular format to pass on the social message, the film had used the soap opera look to cash in on a large audience.