Translation of message in Spanish:
- 1 (communication) a message of supportwould you like to leave a message, can I take a message?un mensaje de apoyocould you give him a message?¿quiere dejar algún recado or (especially Latin America) mensaje?to get the message [colloquial]¿podría darle un recado?darse cuentaExample sentences
- The messages are not sent directly to the recipient's phone, rather the sender and the recipient must subscribe to the service which provides a secret link for them to access the message.
- Text messaging is the cellphone technology that allows users to send and receive written messages through their phones.
- I even used birds to send my messages from here directly to Devlin.
- 2 (of novel, song) the message of the Gospelel mensaje del EvangelioExample sentences
- Can videogames convey social and political messages and still be a lot of fun?
- Most of that material, however, while interesting, is marginal to the political message of the film.
- Acclaimed for using a popular format to pass on the social message, the film had used the soap opera look to cash in on a large audience.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the