- 1.1 [Astronomy/Astronomía] [fragment] de meteorito meteoric rock piedra (feminine) meteóricaMore example sentences1.2 (swift) [rise/progress/career] meteórico
More example sentences
- At this early point in the history of the Solar System, meteoric bombardment was intense, and it would have continually opened new holes in the crust, immediately filled by magma.
- Heavy metal is siderion, something made of meteoric iron.
- In general, the Earth encounters richer meteoric activity during the second half of the year.
- But with their meteoric rise to fame, we'd better get used to being this week's Williamsburg, despite the rumour that they've already moved to New York.
- What isn't so typical, though, is the meteoric rise and subsequent slow decline of a man much imitated, never duplicated and unrivaled at his instrument.
- His meteoric rise did encounter a few setbacks and some bad investment decisions, but he has managed to bounce back with his latest creation in the soft toy line: a stuffed deer.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Palacio de Oriente, also known as the Palacio Real, is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family. The Royal Family now lives in the Palacio de la Zarzuela, on the outskirts of Madrid.