Translation of metro in Spanish:
noun/nombre (plural -ros)
- [Railways/Ferrocarriles] [Transport/Transporte] metro (masculine), subterráneo (masculine) (River Plate area/Río de la Plata)Example sentences
- A good example of this is the map of an underground railway system or metro.
- Neville said Data Display had other major contracts with the Paris metro, the London underground, and rail systems in Lisbon, Stockholm and Amsterdam.
- In the city, getting around is relatively easy with the metro and tram system.
- (before noun/delante del nombre) (American English/inglés norteamericano) metropolitano metro edition edición (feminine) metropolitana
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Venezuela, pasapalo is small portions of food that are usually served with drinks at parties, bars, and social get-togethers.