Translation of microscopic in Spanish:
- 1.1 (very small)(fragment/organism)
al microscopioExample sentences1.2 (meticulous)
- Seriously, it's an extremely small, microscopic number, and he probably won't notice.
- It's an epic, but at the heart of it is an extremely detailed and microscopic view of human nature.
- Is she flipping through a magazine and raving about a microscopic skirt?
minuciosoExample sentences1.3 (with microscope) (before noun)
- With their entire season on the line, Munster would have planned their day in microscopic detail, yet all of their best intentions looked like turning to dust as early as the first 10 minutes.
- Specific, sometimes microscopic, detail is used here, too, in a kind of a cinematic structure cutting back and forth between the two narratives.
- And so, let me take this time to list a few of the many microscopic details that make ordinary day to day living worth it all for me.
al microscopioExample sentences
- Diarrhoea was defined as watery when the patient passed at least three loose stools per day without visible blood or microscopic red blood and polymorphonuclear cells in the specimen.
- To their scientists, the visible snow is only a small part of all the settling material that is mostly microscopic and not visible to the naked eye.
- They feed on microscopic blue green algae plants that only thrive in saline waters.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.