Translation of microwave in Spanish:
- 1 [Physics/Física] [Telecom] microonda (feminine)Example sentences
- Nor could you know whether it has an electromagnetic field or whether it is strongly emitting gamma rays, X rays, ultraviolet radiation, microwaves, or radio waves.
- The catch is that radar uses radio waves in the microwave frequency range, or approximately one centimeter in wavelength.
- Other examples of the non-ionizing part of the electromagnetic spectrum include AM and FM radio waves, microwaves, and infrared waves from heat lamps.
- 2microwave (oven) (horno (masculine) de) microondas (masculine) (before noun/delante del nombre) microwave dinner[ comida preparada para calentar* o cocinar en horno de microondas ]
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.