Translation of microwave in Spanish:
- 1 [Physics/Física] [Telecom] microonda (feminine)Example sentences
- Nor could you know whether it has an electromagnetic field or whether it is strongly emitting gamma rays, X rays, ultraviolet radiation, microwaves, or radio waves.
- The catch is that radar uses radio waves in the microwave frequency range, or approximately one centimeter in wavelength.
- Other examples of the non-ionizing part of the electromagnetic spectrum include AM and FM radio waves, microwaves, and infrared waves from heat lamps.
- 2microwave (oven) (horno (masculine) de) microondas (masculine) (before noun/delante del nombre) microwave dinner[ comida preparada para calentar* o cocinar en horno de microondas ]
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.