Translation of middle class in Spanish:
noun/nombrec and u
- (often plural/frecuentemente plural) clase (feminine) media the upper/lower middle class la clase media alta/baja
- [family/district] de clase media; [attitudes/morality] burgués, convencionalExample sentences
- A middle-class boy from the suburbs would have picked up a camera at art school, but Jobson took two decades to find his metier.
- Some comprehensives, particularly those in middle-class suburbs, succeed.
- And he found a sedate, respectable, middle-class partner from the suburbs of London.
- It endorses mainstream and largely middle-class values and language.
- Kate was middle-class and comfortable, and her father was a magazine editor.
- It is less clear that Scotland is comfortable with becoming more middle-class.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The current Spanish Constitution (Constitución Española) was approved in the