Translation of middle class in Spanish:
nouncountable or uncountable
also: middle-class adjective
de clase mediaExample sentences
- A middle-class boy from the suburbs would have picked up a camera at art school, but Jobson took two decades to find his metier.
- Some comprehensives, particularly those in middle-class suburbs, succeed.
- And he found a sedate, respectable, middle-class partner from the suburbs of London.
- It endorses mainstream and largely middle-class values and language.
- Kate was middle-class and comfortable, and her father was a magazine editor.
- It is less clear that Scotland is comfortable with becoming more middle-class.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.