Translation of middle distance in Spanish:
- (in picture, photo) segundo plano (masculine)Example sentences
- Bathed in an opalescent haze in the middle distance, they stand watch and wait their turn.
- Interestingly though, his solo is kept in the middle distance with Harries and France dominating the foreground.
- Nearby, a middle aged woman stares vacantly into the middle distance as a young girl walks past on her way to the shops, where workers are unlocking doors and switching off alarms.
- (before noun/delante del nombre) [running/race] de medio fondo middle-distance runner mediofondista (masculine and feminine)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.