- [politician/views] moderado; [album/artist] del montónMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Having conceded so much to the opposition, he has to work hard to secure a middle-of-the-road position - to avoid drifting either to the Platonist right or to the pragmatist left.
- A handful of moderates are talking to middle-of-the-road Senate Republicans about possible compromises, although the talks are going slowly.
- These visages were created by first digitally blending a series of faces from each race into ‘composites’ to create average, middle-of-the-road features typical of each race.
- The music-variety genre aired on television at a time when rock and roll was growing in popularity, and the middle-of-the-road music offered by most of these shows did not appeal to younger audiences.
- While Girl Alone uses more soulful ballads, this newer version offers a greater variety of songs, including some rock and roll mixed in with the other middle-of-the-road music.
- The album is mainly middle-of-the-road reggae, heavy on drum and bass, and chock-full of melody lines that grab you right away and sound better with each listen.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The deck of cards used in Spain is called the baraja francesa. The four suits are oros, copas, espadas, and bastos, corresponding to diamonds, hearts, spades, and clubs. Each suit has nine numbered cards and three face cards - jack (sota), knight, and king. There is no queen.