Translation of middling in Spanish:
- (in size)(in quality)→ fair1 1 4 1Example sentences
- And yet, by the end of the century, its economy had declined to occupy a middling rank among Western industrialized nations, with its GDP per head below the average for the European Union.
- Coming from a family of middling rank, he received little formal education, but soon developed a penchant for self-improvement and an ambition to better himself.
- Below that level, it is probable that there was much greater continuity, though we face the predictable problem that the evidence reveals little about the middling ranks of society.
- Colors are properly saturated and vibrant, black levels are solid, though the sharpness is good to middling.
- The other candidates were all fair to middling.
- To say it has been a whirlwind for the 26-year-old would be like saying Franz Ferdinand's year was, well, fair to middling.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the